Post details of Rallies, road runs and other events here
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
RDV461
Minor Friendly
MMOC Member: Yes

MADMOG Branch Rally 22nd July 2012

Post by RDV461 »

Located near Ollerton, on the edge of historic Sherwood Forest, this 150 acre park is one of Nottinghamshire’s most
popular visitor attractions. At the heart of the park are the picturesque remains of a 12th century Cistercian monastery
and later country house. Around them lie gardens, meadow and woodland. The attractions of Rufford range from a
contemporary craft centre with gallery exhibitions to peaceful walks around the lake.

This year we are hosting the Regional Concours Judging and also a new feature “Welcome to Concours”. Ever wondered
how close to being a concours winner your car is? Well, enter the “Welcome to Concours” judging class to find out.... you
may be pleasantly surprised!

Entry to the Park for MADMOG’s rally costs just £7 and includes admission for your Minor and all occupants (or other
CLASSIC car if you are not in a Morris Minor) and a limited edition rally plaque. Non-Classic visitors will not be parked with
the Classic vehicles. No need to send envelopes or stamps, we'll sort all that!

Download your entry form HERE http://madmog.files.wordpress.com/2011/ ... -20121.pdf
[sig]8346[/sig]
HarryMango
Minor Addict

Re: MADMOG Branch Rally 22nd July 2012

Post by HarryMango »

Well I shall be attending this event - will anyone else be going?

Rog
crossword
Minor Fan

Post by crossword »

Yes me too in my smoke blue 59 2 door .

Andrew
HarryMango
Minor Addict

Post by HarryMango »

Congrats to Madmog on a superb rally on the hottest day of the year by far - I didn't have a count up but looked a good turnout - a very pleasant venue with lots to see & a good friendly crowd ... oh and a brass band too - excellent.

Rog
RDV461
Minor Friendly

Post by RDV461 »

Many thanks Roger,

It was a great day and we were so lucky with the weather. 66 cars in attendance......see you next year :-)

HarryMango wrote:Congrats to Madmog on a superb rally on the hottest day of the year by far - I didn't have a count up but looked a good turnout - a very pleasant venue with lots to see & a good friendly crowd ... oh and a brass band too - excellent.

Rog
[sig]8346[/sig]