Magical Murals...My new business ventre.

Instead of clogging up posts with off topic discussions, have them here. Keep it clean folks!
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
margriff
Minor Fan
MMOC Member: No

Magical Murals...My new business ventre.

Post by margriff »

Started up a new business this week...Magical Murals. I am an ex scenery painter and since leaving the world of theater have kept my hand in painting, selling in galleries and wot not. I work on a big scale, feet rather than inches, and people have always said 'Why don't' you paint pics directly onto walls, in peoples houses?' Indoor murals. Been thinking about it for about 3 years and have finally decided to have a go. So I did my first job last weekend. Nursery room ceiling for expectant parents. Blue sky, clouds,fluttering bluebirds and sun over cot. They love it. Now what to do with my earnings to promote my business...mmmm...I know, an advert sticker on the boot of the Moggy! £35...apparently. So many people check the car out at lights when I'm parked up...why not? Perfect! A little more discreet than the Dominos pizza Moggy in the March/April Minor Matters I think.
Check out my new Facebook page - Magical Murals. Have Moggy (and brushes) will travel. Wish me luck! :D
Sir Hugo Reginald Von Bartesby - "Burble and Squeak"
M25VAN
Minor Addict

Re: Magical Murals...My new business ventre.

Post by M25VAN »

Good luck margriff. always envious of people with artistic/craft skills. Having seen the price of emulsion and wallpaper recently you should do well as an alternative. :)
MarkyB
Minor Maniac

Post by MarkyB »

Check out my new Facebook page - Magical Murals
There are several with that name, can you post a link?

"Once you break something you will see how it was put together"
bmcecosse
Minor Maniac

Post by bmcecosse »

Why not just paint the advert as a 'mural' on the boot of your car - save the £35....... Good luck with the venture! I greatly admire anyone with artistic abilities.......I can't even draw a 'stick' man.... :cry:
ImageImage