Has anyone heard from Russell from RTG Services lately?

Discuss anything Morris Minor related.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
ghostmadlittlemiss
Minor Friendly
MMOC Member: No

Has anyone heard from Russell from RTG Services lately?

Post by ghostmadlittlemiss »

Hi,

Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I've been trying to get hold of Russell from rtg for over 2 months now. His phone's working, it's ringing and then going to voicemail, but he's not answered any of my messages. I've tried texts, voicemails, PMing him on here and e-mailing him, nothing. I remember him mentioning the last time I saw him that he might be having another operation on his back soon so if he can't work on my car, that's fine. I'm just getting really worried as he's not answering me. Does anyone know if he's ok please?

All the best,

Kayleigh
heathy12
Minor Fan

Re: Has anyone heard from Russell from RTG Services lately?

Post by heathy12 »

Chatting with him earlier and he dosent like you.......

No, sorry, I was speaking with him a few months back and he was talking about going in for major back surgery around about now IIRC. So I would think he's either laying low or on the block.
Maybe totally wrong but he's a sound chap and wouldnt be AWOL without reason.

HTH
What're you needing??
JLH MORRIS MINOR RESTORATION & MODIFICATION
ghostmadlittlemiss
Minor Friendly

Re: Has anyone heard from Russell from RTG Services lately?

Post by ghostmadlittlemiss »

heathy12 wrote:Chatting with him earlier and he dosent like you.......

No, sorry, I was speaking with him a few months back and he was talking about going in for major back surgery around about now IIRC. So I would think he's either laying low or on the block.
Maybe totally wrong but he's a sound chap and wouldnt be AWOL without reason.

HTH
What're you needing??
Sorry, totally forgot I'd wrote this. :oops: At the mo, just a bit that's come off the door handle. I had a radiator for him to do next month but it sprung a leak on the M5 so it's been done by a lovely bloke near my dad's in Chesterfield (where I was headed). The MOT's due at the end of April though and I'm sure something'll go wrong between now and then so I could really do with someone on call for whatever it is. Don't suppose you know anyone else who'll do mobile repairs in Bath, do you? Problem is, it needs to be mobile as I drive at night a lot, after the garages have all shut, and tow trucks'll only take you to one place so it needs to be someone who can either take it in then and there and give me a lift home in the wee hours (not preferable for them or me) or someone who'll fix it at my house the next day after I've had it towed home. If you know anyone, please let me know. :)

All the best,

Kayleigh