Post details of Rallies, road runs and other events here
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
dannys1stmorrisminor
MMOC Member: No

ALEXANDRA PALACE CLASSIC CAR SHOW

Post by dannys1stmorrisminor »

HI EVERYONE,

I HAVE RECENTLY MADE MY DREAM A REALITY AT THE AGE OF 28 AND BOUGHT MY FIRST CLASSIC A 1969 MORRIS MINOR 1000 4DR SALOON IN TRAFALGAR BLUE.

AND AS YOU CAN TELL RAMBLING ON BEING MY FIRST POST.

IM TRYING TO FIND OUT IF THERE WILL BE ANY MORRIS MINOR OWNER AT THE SHOW ON THE 1ST OF NOVEMBER FROM 11 AM. AND IF SO ANY FROM EITHER NORTH LONDON, HERTFORDSHIRE, ESSEX.

MANY THANKS

DANNY :o
John Naylor
Minor Fan

Re: ALEXANDRA PALACE CLASSIC CAR SHOW

Post by John Naylor »

Sorry, didn't know it was on so won't make it. Family live close by and I came upon it a few years ago, great show. Enjoy!
John

Bertie.
mad-4-moggywhite-1
Minor Fan

Re: ALEXANDRA PALACE CLASSIC CAR SHOW

Post by mad-4-moggywhite-1 »

Hello there Danny and welcome to the club!

You are now living the dream and you will enjoy every minute of it!

I also have a four door saloon a 1957 black model that I was recently re-united with after many years, she was my very first ever Morris Minor. I have two more a convertible and a 2 door saloon and that was going to be me done! however I was offered first refusal on 'Tilley' a couple of weeks ago and I simply had to have her so now I have 3!! That is definitely me done now!!

I don't live anywhere near that area, but I am sure someone will get in touch with you soon about that.

Enjoy the show and enjoy your very first ever classic car. We usually name our Moggies do you have a name for yours?

Maddie the mad moggie lover!! :D 8).