Tell me about it.......faversham999 wrote:Budget Page 84 2.145 only 111pages to read
Search found 307 matches
- Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:36 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: VED Exemption changes hidden in the budget
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1277
This is the section I found: http://cdn.hm-treasury.gov.uk/budget2013_complete.pdf (wasn't easy though!!) 2.148 VED: classic vehicle exemption – The Government will extend the cut off date from which classic vehicles are exempt from VED by one year. From 1 April 2014 a vehicle manufactured before 1 ...
- Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:06 am
- Forum: Off-Topic
- Topic: BEWERE CAR AND CLASSIC WEBSITE - Convertible advert
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1981
If he took a deposit on a non existent car, then that is Fraud and a Police matter so be careful what you say on line as it could be used against you in a court of law.
How thick are those sew on gloves? Very thin actually for the good ones like this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FOR-MORRIS-MINOR-ITALIAN-LEATHER-STEERING-WHEEL-COVER-/250727886794?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3AMorris%7CModel%3AMinor&hash=item3a608befca#ht_1177wt_1164 or there is...
I would change the oil and filter annually and if it's going to be in the garage for a lot of the winter, change it before you put the car away so it's not sitting full of contaminates. I also change the oil and filter on my modern diesel annually, as oil if far cheaper than a blown turbo..............
There is a wheel on eBay now: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MORRIS-MINOR- ... 362wt_1398 but it will require an older stly horn push, not the 'flat' one from the 2 spoke wheels
- Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:53 am
- Forum: Do you know....?
- Topic: '54 Series II parcel shelf details wanted!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1118
1. On mine it's Gold 2. Can't really see the shelf colour as it's under the dash but it's fairly dark 3. Can't see the rivets with the shelf fitted so can't answer but have to assume they are fitted after painting 4. On mine the rivet heads are pointing to the bulkhead with the 'prongs' pointing tow...