Search found 634 matches
- Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:56 pm
- Forum: Custom & Modified Register
- Topic: Newbie, Fiat TC & Volumex HFO 501 NEW BUILD 2018
- Replies: 95
- Views: 9558
Nice creation, but Kronenburg?
- Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:44 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Breakdown cover suggestions
- Replies: 7
- Views: 509
As a younger man I covered over 60000 miles in my Minor with no breakdown cover. Plenty of tools and routine spares in the boot though. The only major breakdown I ever had was less than a mile from home. As I'm much older and much less fit, I'd definitely get cover now,
Our local well-known steep hill Sutton Bank was recently closed for maintenance for a week. It struck me what a good opportunity for an occasional hill-climb day before it re-opened Pay per run, timing set-up, mandatory competition insurance etc, would be a hoot. Even has a large parking area at the...