Minor Legend
MMOC Member: Yes

Motorists slowed by Morris Minor

Post by Judge »

jtd.75
Minor Fan
MMOC Member: No

Post by jtd.75 »

"Its amazing to see how people were slowing down to have a look", If I'm not mistaken isn't that called rubber necking and therefore frowned on by the Police as it is likely to cause an accident and sure he should know that [/quote]
dalebrignall
Minor Legend

Post by dalebrignall »

i think that is a positive idea to get people to slow down and a good educational tool for the next generation of drivers.
[sig]5641[/sig]
wibble_puppy
Minor Legend

Post by wibble_puppy »

what a Nice Thing :D
youngun
Minor Addict

Post by youngun »

Good idea, but its not going to get the message across......people will always speed, its a human compulsion, especially in younger males .
BUT, i totally agree with promoting a 30 limit, especially in Towns, the amount of people i see when im out and about that do 40-50 through towns......its awful.
Ultimate rust cure for your moggy....paint it brown, at least that way you dont notice the rust as much!!
Packedup
Minor Legend

Post by Packedup »

youngun wrote: BUT, i totally agree with promoting a 30 limit, especially in Towns, the amount of people i see when im out and about that do 40-50 through towns......its awful.
And when they get out of town onto an NSL, they stick at 40/50. And then look at me in horror and disgust as I overtake them.
Furrtiv
Minor Fan

Post by Furrtiv »

Yes, that's quite an amusing experience - but do you get the ones who then have to re-overtake you at any cost because they can't handle the fact that a Morris Minor got past them?
Re-employed!:D
youngun
Minor Addict

Post by youngun »

I get that all the time when riding my vintage Yamaha motorcycle......they cant understand why such a ridiculous looking machine is going so fast!
Ultimate rust cure for your moggy....paint it brown, at least that way you dont notice the rust as much!!