Discuss anything Morris Minor related.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
gub
Minor Friendly
MMOC Member: No

My mot man tells me.....

Post by gub »

That he has an elderly gent who comes in for an mot on his traveller every year and he has owned it since new which was sometime in late 50s , it has full service history always kept in a heated garage and is lovely condition , also he has kept all receipts over the years and clocks up about 100 miles between mots ! its a lovely shade of old english white which is origanal paint and hardly a blemish on it ! how i would love to take a look at it ,i have never seen it around our area ,but if it gets so little use now it no wonder really!

Ondergard
Minor Fan

Re: My mot man tells me.....

Post by Ondergard »

I see you are in Liskeard.

I used to be the Methodist Minister in Liskeard - lived in the manse on the top of Bay Tree Hill next to the Methodist Church.... where is your MOT man?

I'm asking because if it's who I think it might be, I might be able to put you in touch with the Morris Owner. I'd be surprised if at least one, and possibly two, of my old church members doesn't know the owner!
Pembrokeshire - God's Own County!
gub
Minor Friendly

Re: My mot man tells me.....

Post by gub »

Hello that would be great if you could ! my mot man is in doublebois, george hamlyns place . regards gavin