Discuss anything Morris Minor related.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
lowride stepside
Minor Fan
MMOC Member: No

Is that for sale ?

Post by lowride stepside »

How often do you get asked if you.want to sell your car ?
This happens to me once a month at least . It is a truck and a bit modified , just wondered if any of you get asked this on a regular basis in cars or travellers,?
speed not tweed
ASL642
Minor Maniac

Re: Is that for sale ?

Post by ASL642 »

Been asked if I would sell my registration plate, my car, and more extraordinary by one elderly couple if "they could smell the inside of the car" as it brought back memories of when they had one?! :lol:

Lou Rocke
MMOC 43512
Romek
Minor Friendly

Post by Romek »

Only the once, which is a lot seeing it was the first time it saw the light of day after I finished the bodywork - and that was by the driver who took it to the paint shop -it's still not painted :(.

'69 Traveller project
cyclomethicone
Minor Friendly

Post by cyclomethicone »

My car was parked in the front of a garage for just under a week before i decided what i was going to do wit it. When i went to collect the manager of the garage said he gets asked every day more than once if i was selling.
Lee Kramer
LouiseM

Post by LouiseM »

I had a note placed on the windscreen of my previous Minor asking if I wanted to sell it. I subsequently did sell it, to the person who placed the note. I've also been asked a few times if I want to sell my current Minor, usually when I'm filling up with petrol or sat at traffic lights.

Eric - 1971 Traveller