Post by Unimatrix1066 »

Hello
I ve order a cover from the above and I am having trouble getting it delivered
Anyone else dealt with these people b4?
Henners
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: A series spares derby

Post by Henners »

Hi, sorry to say, like you I ordered a cover for a convertible in April, which didn't arrive. Initially I was assured it was a fault with the courier, eventually to be told there was a delay with the supplier and they didn't actually have a cover available to send out. The phone number rang and rang, but I did get through via email, eventually got my payment refunded and now have an excellent outdoor cover, purchased elsewhere online, hassle free. Good luck.
The Issigonis Kid
Minor Fan
MMOC Member: No

Post by The Issigonis Kid »

Plenty of people on the Morris Minor Facebook pages slagging them off the other week.
Their website seems good but I always deal with ESM.

The Issigonis Kid - Richard Troup - Sheffield - 1961 Morris Minor Traveller ...... at last
A-Series Spares
Minor Friendly

Post by A-Series Spares »

Hi,
Just a quick post to answer a few questions.

My apologies to anyone who has experienced issues with our mail order system, we have had a couple of issues firstly with our new system linking up with the courier and then with the courier system itself, unfortunately it had been on going for about 2-3 weeks before it was fully resolved, it was not a fault with every order which did make it hard to diagnose but once the customers with the issues wrote to us, or contacted us via telephone we acted as best we could to resolve any issues and get any pending goods sent out.

This was the case for Henners and sadly also for unimatrix1066 I believe all other orders have also been fulfilled now. Thank you for your patience and support.

So my apologies for those who have experienced problems with the shipping of products and thank you for notifying us of the issue and allowing us to resolve.
jollyroger
Minor Fan

Post by jollyroger »

I bought a cover from them last year without any problems. It was excellent quality and good value.
[img][/img]
A-Series Spares
Minor Friendly

jollyroger wrote:I bought a cover from them last year without any problems. It was excellent quality and good value.
Glad you are happy with your purchase.
Funny, we send a lot of covers up to Scotland :roll:
Unimatrix1066
Minor Friendly

Post by Unimatrix1066 »

Communications is the key word, we had to keep ringing/ emailing to find out what was going on.
All we needed was the couriers tracking number so we could see when it was out for delivery but never received it
We have now had a refund.
As director of a company I think you need to see how you deal with complaints and follow ups , if you start getting a bad name online it could be a killer for sales
A-Series Spares
Minor Friendly

Unimatrix1066 wrote:Communications is the key word, we had to keep ringing/ emailing to find out what was going on.
All we needed was the couriers tracking number so we could see when it was out for delivery but never received it
We have now had a refund.
As director of a company I think you need to see how you deal with complaints and follow ups , if you start getting a bad name online it could be a killer for sales
Thank you very much for the feedback. I agree that communication is key, which is why when you first contacted us to state you had not received the goods we responded by saying we would contact the courier and get back in touch with you later that day with our findings, unfortunately we did not hear back from them until the following morning, but on hearing back we wrote to you with our findings. We have then written to you with progress reports. My apologies if we could have responded more frequently but once we had been notified of the issue and responded to say we would resolve as quickly as possible I thought we had covered all bases. I will take your views on board.

With regards to the tracking, the courier automatically send the tracking details through along with a timed delivery report as soon as they reach your local depot. This would lead me to believe that they never reached your local depot and that the goods simply have been misplaced by their Nottingham depot. My apologies again for this. This is the same standard procedure that most large online retailers follow, unfortunately if there is an error along the way we rely on the customer to contact us so we know there is a fault. Once we knew we responded.

Being a business that started out as a family run business and has since expanded, we take deep pride in our reputation, offering high quality products globally and with highly regarded UK-based workshop and engineering facilities we have 1000's of very happy, repeat and new customers; we do occasionally make mistakes but we are all human and sometimes we rely on other companies to carry our goods forward, we have tried to pick the best providers for these but there are occasional mistakes.
The Issigonis Kid wrote:Plenty of people on the Morris Minor Facebook pages slagging them off the other week.
Their website seems good but I always deal with ESM.
With regards to the small group that is bickering on Facebook, I believe all that needs to be said there is that there are always two-sides to a story & right up to the final bill there were 5-star reviews, high praise and recommendations by both the owner and his friend/partner. By all accounts they have heard a very biased view of events. Now resolved "Amicably"
chrisryder
Minor Legend

Post by chrisryder »

A-Series Spares wrote: right up to the final bill there were 5-star reviews
:roll: