Discuss anything Morris Minor related.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
les
Minor Maniac
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: 2017 NATIONAL RALLY

Post by les »

The one It appears you started------where you said you understood it was somewhere in Kent!

simmitc

Post by simmitc »

It's not a rumour, it's what Andrew told the Team: that he was in negotiation with a venue in Kent, and he would confirm date and venue as soon as it was finalised. That's not rumour, it's fact direct from the organiser. All I've done is to provide as much information as is currently available. It's known as trying to be helpful.
les
Minor Maniac

Post by les »

ASL642 wrote:Sorry no one knows ..... date or place yet - it will be posted on here as soon as all details are finalised. :D
Then why this post, from yesterday?

simmitc

Post by simmitc »

Because it's a true as my statement. We do not know the precise location, only general area, we do not know the date, and full details will be announced as soon as they are confirmed. :roll:
les
Minor Maniac

Post by les »

Perhaps I shouldn't have taken the 'no one knows' bit too seriously, and assumed the 'place' to mean somewhere in the country. :roll: perhaps we should let this rest.

alexandermclaren
Minor Addict

Post by alexandermclaren »

:D :D :D :D :D :D well put,,,,, in other words its been decided ,,, I am pleased that its Kent. : :x ?...what about Wales or northern Ireland then for 2018 then we will be in line for Harrogate by 2019,,, but unfortunately there might l be no more traders willing to support such far flung events :( :( :( and so the debate on here will rumble on and on,, no matter what opinion s are aired on this forum the committee , for which I have high regard,,, have ruled
les wrote:
ASL642 wrote:Sorry no one knows ..... date or place yet - it will be posted on here as soon as all details are finalised. :D
Then why this post, from yesterday?