Government petition to make it illegal for Historic Vehicles to be processed through scrappage schemes.

Discuss anything Morris Minor related.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
Johnny
Minor Friendly
MMOC Member: No

Government petition to make it illegal for Historic Vehicles to be processed through scrappage schemes.

Post by Johnny »

Morning all,

Just found a petition on the parliamentary website asking for it to be made illegal for Historic Vehicles to be processed through scrappage schemes.

Interestingly the data on the map shows a majority of signatures in the south, although very few in London.

signed of course and thought I would share. apologies if it has been mentioned before.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/207027

All the best!
Plin
Minor Fan
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: Government petition to make it illegal for Historic Vehicles to be processed through scrappage schemes.

Post by Plin »

Thanks for sharing the link, I wasn't aware it existed - had a look and signed the petition just now.
greendefender123
Minor Addict
MMOC Member: No

Re: Government petition to make it illegal for Historic Vehicles to be processed through scrappage schemes.

Post by greendefender123 »

Iv signed it already. I have a feeling not enough people will care and sign it tho. Its the crazy times we're in.
palacebear
Minor Legend

Post by palacebear »

Signed it a few months ago :)
1956 4-door called Max
Shropshiremoggie
Minor Legend

Post by Shropshiremoggie »

Signed !