Discuss anything Morris Minor related.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
manlyvaleaussie
Minor Friendly
MMOC Member: No

Posting a photo

Post by manlyvaleaussie »

For what it's worth, this is a follow up to the previous discussions about posting photos in the message board. This last week I tried several times to post photos that I had reduced to 640X480 but as previously referenced the system picked them up as being their original size and said they were too big. I discovered that my camera has 4 initial settings for picture size, one being stated as ideal for email, I set this as default and the resulting photo was gladly accepted by the message board system, I'll be using this setting quite often in moving forward. manlyvaleaussie
Admin
Webmaster
Webmaster
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: Posting a photo

Post by Admin »

As we've previously discovered, this is a 'feature' of the board software, and boy is it one we could do without! Looking on some phpBB support boards, I understand that there is an in-progress hack to remove it, and should that hack prove to be reliable then we'll be using it here! Well done for finding a way round the issue :D
Mike Dean
MMOC Webmaster
GavinL
Minor Fan

Post by GavinL »

Sorry, but I'm not able to post photos - first time it's happened to me, using the same resizing programme I've been using for a while, and the files are showing as 101kb. Tried a few times. Anyone else having this issue?
GavinL
Minor Fan

Post by GavinL »

Posting issue appears to be sorted for me now - I assume that the mentioned hack has been successful?