Discuss anything Morris Minor related.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
parahandy 15
Minor Friendly
MMOC Member: No

As we are now in lockdown...

Post by parahandy 15 »

Some of us will be getting along with the restoration work, but be careful.......... My daughter is an A&E consultant, and is seeing a rise in minor accidents due to careless DIY and other reasons. This obviously puts extra strain on the health system, which is not good .
So please think about what you are doing, use protective clothing,gloves goggles and footwear when at work. More important than ever.
For my part I have put the chain saw away ,I use it for cutting firewood to stack for next winter.
Lawnmowers, strimmers, garden forks ,ladders, stepladders have all featured recently in her daily work. Think first,keep the workplace clean and tidy and stay safe for you own and others sake.
les
Minor Maniac
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: As we are now in lockdown...

Post by les »

You raise an interesting consequence of this new way of daily life, in fact I’m sure not all the effects have come to light yet, i think they’re going to surprise and indeed shock us in the months to come, and indeed the difficulties when this is all over. When it gets a bit warmer I’m going to content myself with a good clearout of tools etc, I only want one or at most two of things. Hopefully that won’t be too dangerous an activity ! :D

ampwhu
Minor Addict

Post by ampwhu »

I'd love to be in the workshop at home but I'm still out working. Life is so unfair sometimes
parahandy 15
Minor Friendly

Post by parahandy 15 »

Ampwhu...
count yourself fortunate to still have work .Stay safe and the workshop will still be there when you are able to use it.