Discuss anything Morris Minor related.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
MorrisJohn
Minor Addict
MMOC Member: Yes

Glasgow Area

Post by MorrisJohn »

Just wondering if there are any other owners in the vicinity of Glasgow out there?

There are three of us in contact in the Glasgow area at the moment, we are all interested in regular runs and meets. Two of us are fairly new members. I’m certain that there must be at least one or two more owners in the area.

The Chairman of Scottish branch (a 4th person) is just down the road in Ayrshire and has said he’d try to come along to anything we arrange. I understand the Scottish branch are fairly active during normal circumstances. So I’m not looking to take anything away from that. Indeed I’m sure we want to get along to those branch meets/runs too.

I’m considering arranging a Glasgow run to Inveraray in June. COVID rules (and lack of land slips) permitting.

If anyone that’s not already in contact with me is interested in this run, and/or future informal meets and runs in the area it would be good to hear from you.
A bad day with my Volksie still beats a good day at work!

https://www.glasgowmoggies.com
Strone

Re: Glasgow Area

Post by Strone »

How you doing.

I live in the outskirts of Paisley.

Recently bought a 58 4 door saloon. Working on it to make it better but on the road at present. porcelain green.
Had first minor back in 73 as first car to learn to drive.

Looking forward to first meeting with Campbell in Ayrshire once Covid sanctions lifted.

Up for wee organised runs wherever.

Regards
Brendan
MorrisJohn
Minor Addict

Re: Glasgow Area

Post by MorrisJohn »

Hi Brendan,

Thanks for your reply. I hope you are getting on well with your recent purchase. Will hopefully meet you and your car soon.

I’ve sent you a private message.

Regards,

John
A bad day with my Volksie still beats a good day at work!

https://www.glasgowmoggies.com