Discuss Electrical problems here.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
noidea
Minor Friendly
MMOC Member: No

Re: testing fuel pumo

Post by noidea »

i am quite happy to let the expert sort it out for me .as i want it done properly and dont want to learn the trade on this car as it it to special to me ,and would be frightened incase i damaged the original parts

dave
mogbob
Minor Legend

Post by mogbob »

Dave Your response doesn't disenfranchise you in anyway shape or form. The Forum regulars try and provide a " broad and informative "
response to questions on the forum , recognizing that there is a wide spectrum of knowledge and interests amongst it's users.
Please keep your questions coming if we may be of help in any way. We respect the special place your car takes in your life.
Regards , Bob
Shropshiremoggie
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: Yes

Post by Shropshiremoggie »

Great reply mogbob , we never stop learning !
noidea
Minor Friendly

Post by noidea »

just to give all you good people who put up with my questions an update

a seventy year old mechanic is coming to sort out when he can.just to give people an insight into this car my wife bought it of my neighbour for my birthday.i had never seen the car in my life .i only knew it was in the garage .when i seen it i could not beleive my eyes .to me it was better than winning the lottery.its all original in immaculate condition .the car has been owned within a radius of 2 miles of my house all its life and bought at a garage 3 mile from my house.never been out in the rain and stored in his garage for 45 years this is why i dont want to damage it in any way

dave