Car Transporter Bristol Based for Morris Minor use!

Got any hints or tips? Share them here.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
heathy12
Minor Fan
MMOC Member: No

Car Transporter Bristol Based for Morris Minor use!

Post by heathy12 »

As titled but before I go any furthur for all those who feel the need to point out the forum rules and regs im not a trader and am not running a buisness for personal gain. :roll: :lol: Wish I didnt feel I had to mention anything like this.

Right that bit pre-empted! :roll:

Ive just picked up a nice twin axle car transporter for getting my Moggies about so I thought in the true spirit of the club that i'd offer it for use to Members for the same use!

Its braked on two wheels has jockey wheel and ramps, good nick and will quite happily carry Any Minor. Tows very well loaded, sturdy and straight unloaded it bounces a little as its so light.

Let me know if anyones in need of a lift! Ive been after one of these for a while and have always needed one at leat twice a year for getting things about so im pleased to help others out when I can.

Theres probably some legalities aout these things which'll be pointed out so all I'll say is do your homework and sort your insurance out.

All i'll say is I like Hooegarten!

There we go!

:D :wink:
JLH MORRIS MINOR RESTORATION & MODIFICATION
DAVIDMCCULLOUGH
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: Yes

Post by DAVIDMCCULLOUGH »

A very kind offer indeed!! Its a pity you were'nt over here, my mates just brought a 1928 Austin Seven home on the Liverpool boat and its not going to well so Ive been trying to get the loan of a trailer for tomorrow.

The search will continue in the morning.....

Too many Minors so little time.....
heathy12
Minor Fan
MMOC Member: No

Post by heathy12 »

Here she is so you can guage scale and size. On my LWB Vivaro type van. Tows like a dream managed upto 75 on one overtake downhill - oops.

:D
JLH MORRIS MINOR RESTORATION & MODIFICATION