Minor Million

Questions about History or requests for information (does anyone know where my car is now?) can go here.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
mabelminor
Minor Friendly
MMOC Member: No

Minor Million

Post by mabelminor »

Hello everyone, nice to have the board back. I have just been lucky enough to buy a Minor Million and just wondered if anyone else out there has one. :) Liz
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Hi Liz one of our Herts branch members has a Million I presume your`s was the one that was offered on Ebay last week
Cheers

Kevin
Lovejoy 1968 Smoke Grey Traveller (gone to a new home after13 years)

Herts Branch Member
Moderator MMOC 44706
mabelminor
Minor Friendly

Minor Million

Post by mabelminor »

Hi Kevin, Yes mine is the one on ebay last week and she drives beautifully. The seats are not torn but quite worn in places showing dark patches does the person in your branch have any tips as to restoring the colour to these patches ? I asked the previous owner to get the MOT on it before I took it and it now has a years MOT on it. Thankyou for letting me know about your member's car , I am waiting to get a list of others on the Million register so I have an idea of how many of these cars are still on the road. Not that it really matters though cos I love it ! :lol:
blue van 727

morris million

Post by blue van 727 »

Hello Liz

I am in the south of england and one of our members has a morris million.
you can add that one.
dennis :roll:
mabelminor
Minor Friendly

Minor Million

Post by mabelminor »

Hi Dennis , I am also in the south Rochester in kent, if it's anywhere near me I will have to keep an eye out for it. Is it in good condition ? mine is nice but not good enough for the shows I don't think. They have to be perfect don't they to enter the shows ? I am not worried about that though I am just happy to have her. Thanks for letting me know of your friends car.
Best wishes Liz :wink: :D
Kevin

Minor Million For Shows

Post by Kevin »

Hi Liz what do you mean your car`s not good enough to go to a show, :o have you ever been to a branch rally or a classic car rally all cars are welcome :lol: if it wasn`t for the run of the mill daily drivers the attendance for shows would shrink quite a bit.
And as your Million is a rare car 8) most minor enthusiasts would just be happy to see one as I think there are only about 70 - 80 survivors, which is not bad from a total of 350 40 years ago, so hold your head up and visit some shows, the recent pic`s of your car on Ebay look far better than most of my recent :oops: Minor`s
Regards
Kevin
Cheers

Kevin
Lovejoy 1968 Smoke Grey Traveller (gone to a new home after13 years)

Herts Branch Member
Moderator MMOC 44706