Sources of Classic Cars and support

Questions about History or requests for information (does anyone know where my car is now?) can go here.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
MikeHA4
Minor Friendly
MMOC Member: No

Sources of Classic Cars and support

Post by MikeHA4 »

Dear All,

I wonder if anyone would have anything to say about a particular dealership and its work, recommendations?
I am completely unfamiliar with them and am considering engaging. Perhaps it isn't politic to mention a precise name so I will say they profess to be a Classic Car establishment, not far from Halifax.

What say our MMOC web site readers?

Mike HA4 :)
Mike
Thoughts offered as suggestions

Sorry no pics no dig. camera! No Minor, yet. One day..
les
Minor Maniac
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: Sources of Classic Cars and support

Post by les »

You may not get too much of a guide here, as we are always being told by moderators that we can only say if a company is good, if a negative remark is made, that's considered a no no, and removed. :-?

LouiseM

Post by LouiseM »

No reason why any critical comments can't be sent via pm though Les.

Eric - 1971 Traveller
les
Minor Maniac
MMOC Member: Yes

Post by les »

The club could be liable for setting up a facility such as pm's that allow negative comments ! :D :D

MikeHA4
Minor Friendly

Post by MikeHA4 »

Hello Les, Louise, I appreciate that this can be subjective and variable but if someone has any experience of an establishment, they can send a private message and state so publicly here. I don't expect any big holes I could fall into with my dealings but it would be nice/comforting to know of anyone else's experience.

I am working at a distance so it is particularly difficult and have a proxy person involved. So far, things seem fairly reasonable. I note other people ask about garage facilities, where they can get this and that, they get replies! Is this not similar..

Kind Regards to all from a fairly avid reader over time and new Membership Applicant.

Mike HA4
Mike
Thoughts offered as suggestions

Sorry no pics no dig. camera! No Minor, yet. One day..