CSE 717D - 2 door saloon

Questions about History or requests for information (does anyone know where my car is now?) can go here.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
Tea
Minor Fan
MMOC Member: No

CSE 717D - 2 door saloon

Post by Tea »

Hi everyone.

I'm trying to find the above car for a current photo. According to the DVLA site it is currently SORN.

The reason that I'd like to have a current photo of it is that it was owned by my great aunt who is turning 90 next month and I would love to have the photo on the front of her birthday card. I'm sure it seems a bit daft, but I know how much she'd love it.

I would be super grateful if the owner is on here or someone knows the owner and wouldn't mind sending me a pm - I don't need to know any other detials or anything about the current owner(s) - just a photo :)

Below is a photo of the car in 1979 that was taken in Edinburgh. I found in one of my parents photo albums along with a couple others :D[frame]Image[/frame]
audi90
Minor Friendly

Re: CSE 717D - 2 door saloon

Post by audi90 »

Pm sent
Austinmetroman61

Re: CSE 717D - 2 door saloon

Post by Austinmetroman61 »

Hi There,
I owned Doris for about 10 years up until 2013 and sold her to a gent from Warrington for his girlfriend ro use locally. Sadly I can't find any really decent photos and the main one that I have available is taken from a weird angle and sadly doesn't show the number plate.
Sorry that I no longer have the email address for the purchaser or any other details and this is all probably a bit too late in any case.
Regards
Paul[frame]Image[/frame]