HELP PLEASE - WEDDING CAR WANTED

Questions about History or requests for information (does anyone know where my car is now?) can go here.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
palacebear
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: Yes

HELP PLEASE - WEDDING CAR WANTED

Post by palacebear »

Can anyone help, or does anyone know anyone who can help with this please.

I'm getting married... :oops: ...in May 2018. For our wedding we'd like to hire an Austin Princess Vanden Plas limousine with driver of course. Preferably a white one, as per the attached photo, but colour isn't important as long as it isn't black.
princess.jpg
princess.jpg (54.12 KiB) Viewed 1417 times
We haven't fixed a definite date yet, but we're looking at either Saturday 12th or Saturday 19th May 2018. The wedding will take place in the Kidderminster/Bewdley (postcode DY10 and DY12) area, so a car and driver located in the south-west midlands area would be ideal.

I've seen the perfect car recently performing wedding duties in Kidderminster, but I can't find out whose it is.

If you know, or can put me in touch with anyone who could help out, please let me know by p.m.
Many thanks. Tom.
1956 4-door called Max
Plin
Minor Fan

Re: HELP PLEASE - WEDDING CAR WANTED

Post by Plin »

Just had a look on google - might be bit too far away but these folks have such a vehicle and seem to be in Solihull?

http://www.concordeweddingcars.co.uk/the-cars/
palacebear
Minor Legend

Re: HELP PLEASE - WEDDING CAR WANTED

Post by palacebear »

Thank you so much Plin. I have a feeling that the car described as formerly in service with the Lord Mayor of Birmingham, is the exact one I'm wanting. If I'm right, its the one I saw week or so ago (registered 3 EOE - a nice distinctive Birmingham number for a civic dignitary!). I'll give them a call this week and make equiries. Solihull isn't all that far away and the beggar (me) can't be too choosy!! :lol: The pic I posted, ironically was lifted from their website by google... I didn't realise!
1956 4-door called Max