Last year I purchased WHW 239H Well Held Wendy a 1970 Trafalgar Blue Morris Minor 1098cc.
I do not have much information about the history of the car and would like to try to find any previous owners.
Here is what I know:
1. The car was put back on the road in 2009 after being restored.
2. The 2012 tax disk I have was purchased in Halesowen West Midlands post office.
3. The previous owner purchased the car in 2013 from Charles Ware Morris Minor Centre Bristol.
4. Between 2013 and 2018 when I purchased the car it spent its time in Portsmouth or nearby area.
5. The car was at the Goodwood Revival from the 3rd to 10th September 2017.
6. I purchased the car in early 2018.
Above is all I know about the history of the car.
I am particularly interested in who owned it when it was put back on the road around 2008-2009.
It would be great to hear from someone who remembers seeing the car or previously owned it.
Look forward to hopefully hearing from someone.
Questions about History or requests for information (does anyone know where my car is now?) can go here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- DSC_0235.JPG (1.01 MiB) Viewed 283 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests