MSL 631 black with red roof

Questions about History or requests for information (does anyone know where my car is now?) can go here.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
Curtis_melissa
MMOC Member: No

MSL 631 black with red roof

Post by Curtis_melissa »

Hi. Not entirely sure if I’m posting in the correct place but I’m looking for my old car; black factory convertible with red roof, reg MSL631. I drove myself to my wedding in her and have so many cherished memories. Unfortunately I had to sell her due to not being practical around babies but I’d love to buy her back - now - or if the time comes in the future. If you are her owner, or know the owner, please pass on my details if you can.

Mobile: oh seven nine 46 236 732
Email: curtis_melissa at hotmail dot co dot uk

Thank you 😊 Melissa
Last edited by simmitc on Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Modified email & phone formats to improive security
palacebear
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: MSL 631 black with red roof

Post by palacebear »

Hi Melissa.
I'm afraid I can't help much with your enquiry.

According to the DVLA, MSL631 is alive and well. It has recently passed its MOT and is road-legal until June 2020.

Just to say... Your post would have been better in the General Discussion section of the message board, under the 'Do You Know...?' sub-section.

On your behalf, I have asked a forum administrator to move your post to the appropriate section of the messageboard.

This section is generally for folks in search of parts etc to post their requirements.

I would also advise that you don't publicise your email address or phone number. Google and other search engines draw information from forum posts, meaning your post could be read by anyone, anywhere who puts a keyword from your post into a search engine.
1956 4-door called Max
simmitc
MMOC Member: Yes

Post by simmitc »

I've moved as suggested and reformatted to reduce risk of bots harvesting details, but up to Melissa to remove email and phone completely; although I would recommend doing that and using the forum's PM feature for replies.
Curtis_melissa

Post by Curtis_melissa »

Thanks for your help both. Still looking for her. One day soon hopefully will find her 😍
ManyMinors
Minor Legend

Post by ManyMinors »

Relatively few club members use this forum. A letter for publication in the club's magazine might find a larger audience?
Good luck in your search.
Curtis_melissa

Post by Curtis_melissa »

Bumping my original enquiry. still looking for Doris MSL631… ☺️