DYA 373J Almond Green Minor 1000 Saloon

Questions about History or requests for information (does anyone know where my car is now?) can go here.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
dustybinmercer
MMOC Member: Yes

DYA 373J Almond Green Minor 1000 Saloon

Post by dustybinmercer »

Hi everyone!

I owned the above car from around 91-98. Some mid-life crises involved fast cars/boats/planes/bikes. Mine is searching for "Meg".

It was last MOT'd Nov 2014. It is showing as SORN'd. I sold it to a chap from East London. It wasn't in the best shape, and I fear that it may now be scrapped. But if I don't ask, I definitely won't know, and I would love to find out if she is still around and possibly buy her again.

Has anyone seen her? I have been in touch with the MMOC, who had a registered member that owned her at some point. They stopped membership in the last few years however, but have passed on a message. I haven't heard back yet, so I'm posting on here.

Many thanks...

Justin
dustybinmercer

Re: DYA 373J Almond Green Minor 1000 Saloon

Post by dustybinmercer »

Found...courtesy of the MMOC (thank you), and now in my garage, ready for a restoration later this year (and into next, and maybe the next...)
Sleeper
Minor Legend
Location: Manchester ( Damp and Miserable ) and that's just the wife...

Post by Sleeper »

That didn't take long..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

John ;-)
philipkearney
Minor Fan

Post by philipkearney »

Nice to have a happy ending to one of these 'does anyone know where my old car is' type questions. Doesn't happen too often.