Concours Competition 4th July At the Herts Branch Rally

To share thoughts, ideas and inspirations on the subject of councours, judging and how to restore your Minor to showroom condition
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
Kevin
MMOC Member: No

Concours Competition 4th July At the Herts Branch Rally

Post by Kevin »

As you will have seen in the current Minor Matters all 4 of the MMOC Concours Competitions are being held up North.
Well as the Herts Branch has held concours competitions before we wondered why we were left out this time when we had said we were happy to put a competition on as normal.

Well not to sit still our chairman contacted the committee and has recieved a reply that we will be able to hold our own Concours Competition with the MMOC's approval, it will however not be part of the 4 competitions already mentioned and will be a Herts Branch Competition only with all prizes awarded on the day.
To make it more interesting there will be 6 classes instead of the usual 4 and I should be able to give more details this evening.
The main reason for going ahead with this is that we tend to have as many concours cars attend our Rally as attend the National Rally and felt that there was still a need for a competition in Southern parts.
Cheers

Kevin
Lovejoy 1968 Smoke Grey Traveller (gone to a new home after13 years)

Herts Branch Member
Moderator MMOC 44706
Kevin
MMOC Member: No

Re: Concours Competition 4th July At the Herts Branch Rally

Post by Kevin »

OK the final details are that the classes will be the normal 4, Merit Concours, Gold Concours, Masters Class & Grand Masters, there will also be a Newcomers Class, and for anywone who wants to attend in another make of classic car there will be the Non Morris Minor class.
We have already secured an Autoglym judge so the judging will be from the normal 1,000 points as used previously.
You can download an entry form by clicking on the link to the Herts Branch website in my signature or email me direct.
If you have any queries feel free to contact me.
Cheers

Kevin
Lovejoy 1968 Smoke Grey Traveller (gone to a new home after13 years)

Herts Branch Member
Moderator MMOC 44706