MM SPARES FOR SALE

for those with Series MM sidevalve cars produced between September 1948 and February 1953
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
sparesman
Minor Fan
MMOC Member: Yes

MM SPARES FOR SALE

Post by sparesman »

After 40 years of owning MM's I have lots of assorted MM parts that have been at the back of my garden shed since the 1980s mainly rescued from our local scrapyard long before I started to look after the MMOC Club Spares. Lots of small pieces that get lost during a lengthy restoration.
I now need to start shifting some of these parts I havent touched for years before my shed collapses on top of them.
If you are having difficulty in finding a part please ask as I may it.
Bryan Gostling tel 07831 574495 or email bgostling@hotmail.com
1934 Morris 10/4 in Dark Green / Black - BGO517
1953 S11 Traveller in Birch Grey - oldest survivor ? Export model now reg PPO924
1953 S11 Traveller in Black - 3rd oldest in UK PPX344
sparesman
Minor Fan
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: MM SPARES FOR SALE

Post by sparesman »

Whilst sorting out contents of my shed so I can repair the shed I have so far found the following Series MM parts that have mostly been in there for 30 years plus.

Rear screens, some with rubbers £5 per piece
Front screens £10
Pair good rear brake drums £35 each
Pair later front brake drums , one good £35, one chipped £10
Front bumper , poor chrome but with with decent valance £50
Half shaft £25
Exhaust & inlet manifold £25
As new exhaust & inlet manifold as fitted to MM engine when in President tractors £10 each
Gearbox cover floor panel £40
Pair of MM front swivel pins complete with tight fitting original MOWOG trunnions, pins,bushes etc. One has steering arm fitted.The threads look as good as new so hardly any use. Have given them a good clean, repainted in black and regreased the trunnions so ready to fit . £150
Original early style MM front and rear shock absorbers . For reconditioning £10 each , or can someone recondition them for me so they can go into the club MM stocks?
Dynamo pulley, non water pump type for mounting fan blade £10
Gearbox cross member with mountings £20
Interior mirror stalk and clamp £15

Also have lots of small parts not sorted out yet.

Please either phone me on 07831 574495 or email me on bgostling@hotmail.com
1934 Morris 10/4 in Dark Green / Black - BGO517
1953 S11 Traveller in Birch Grey - oldest survivor ? Export model now reg PPO924
1953 S11 Traveller in Black - 3rd oldest in UK PPX344