Ghost tour

Instead of clogging up posts with off topic discussions, have them here. Keep it clean folks!
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
mal
Minor Addict
MMOC Member: No

Ghost tour

Post by mal »

Can't find the listing for this, but as some of you may know I went on a ghost tour on Haloween night last year. It was at Kiplin Hall, North Yorkshire, where I do a couple of shows each year.
I have been trying for ages to get the video uploaded somewhere but finally succeded...... not very long, but watch it a few times and tell me what you think....... I was alone at the bottom of the main stairs with my camera set on movie mode, no one else there, there is supposedly, a woman 'ghost' who walks the stairs regular :x if you watch the left middle of the clip you see a bright light move up the stairs quickly, then as I move the camera up the stairs you see a shadow walk across the top..... there is no doorway and no one passed me.....let me know what you think :wink: I didn't see anything at the time....... I'd have been long gone if I did :lol: :lol: :lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA3xVw1kXyM

Mal
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Hmmm see what you mean Mal but it might just be reflections on the lense.
Cheers

Kevin
Lovejoy 1968 Smoke Grey Traveller (gone to a new home after13 years)

Herts Branch Member
Moderator MMOC 44706
Judge
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: Yes

Post by Judge »

Sorry Mal, but having watched it several times almost frame by frame I honestly think that it is simply someone walking along the landing.
mal
Minor Addict

Ghost tour

Post by mal »

I honestly think that it is simply someone walking along the landing.
Bill, I agree with you but there is no landing or door at that part of the stairway.
I can't explain it as I didn't see anything at the time, it was pitch black, it was only when I put it on the computer along with the photo's that my daughter noticed it and I didn't even see it straight away.
I was stood alone at the bottom of the stairs for about 5 minutes at the end of the night, eveyone was in the lounge having a cuppa along with the staff ( manageress & my friend the warden ) so I asked permission to go there alone, just to see what/if anything would happen... as far as I'm concerned nothing did :o
Just to give you some idea of the layout, here's a couple of piccys taken earlier..the figure you see in the footage looks as though it's come out of the wall where that large picture is, let me assure you there was no one else in the area and it was not staged... what's the point...
Mal

bev27
Minor Friendly

Post by bev27 »

well i think it looks cool, and at night i would of pooped myself!!