Free Money - honest.........

Instead of clogging up posts with off topic discussions, have them here. Keep it clean folks!
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
grahamt7
Minor Fan
Location: Manchester (nee Glasgow), UK, Missionary Worker (Scotsman living in England since 1990)
MMOC Member: No

Free Money - honest.........

Post by grahamt7 »

Visit www.easyfundraising.org.uk - they are a site that can raise money for charities, schools, youth organisations and more simply by people who shop online registering with them.

It costs absolutely nowt, and retailers signed up are Tesco, Asda, Littlewoods, BT, Next etc etc etc. Some 350 retailers.

I registered last Thursday, and made some test purchases - the whole thing works perfectly well.

There is free money to be had here......honest.

If you are involved with any sort of youth organisation, school etc, it's definitely worth a look.
Graham.
MMOC 63699, Free Radical "Say it and be damned!"
Scarlett, 67 2-door OLD 992E - until 22nd July only
1994 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 3.0 Diesel
2010 Chrysler 300C 3.0 Diesel
1994 Volkswagen Golf 1.8I - 33,000 miles
JimK
Minor Addict

Post by JimK »

Hmmmm. It's apparently free for both charities and users. So how do they pay their bills? Lets see...

1) "Donations are calculated ever quarter. Payment is then made approx 30 days after each quarter finishes (to allow for any 'returns')."
2) To cover administration costs a minimum amount of £15.00 needs to be raised by the end of the quarter. If this level has not been reached the amount raised will simply carry-over to the next quarter.

So, they hold the money from retailers, thus earning interest on that money. Fair enough, I suppose as they have hosting and bandwidth bills to pay, but why not just give money to charity?
Jim - New Forest, the Wiltshire bit
grahamt7
Minor Fan
Location: Manchester (nee Glasgow), UK, Missionary Worker (Scotsman living in England since 1990)

Post by grahamt7 »

I guess because they're trying to make a profit for themselves too. Bottom line is it doesn't cost anyone anything, and your nominated cause can make a profit. (There are several insuracne web site there, i've cut the cost of my house insurance by £250 per annum, and my new insurer will be sending £37.50 to moy nominated charity! Can't be all bad!)
Graham.
MMOC 63699, Free Radical "Say it and be damned!"
Scarlett, 67 2-door OLD 992E - until 22nd July only
1994 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 3.0 Diesel
2010 Chrysler 300C 3.0 Diesel
1994 Volkswagen Golf 1.8I - 33,000 miles