My 1956 Morris Minor 1000 Saloon - Update 07/11

Let us all know what you are up to with your current restoration project. Get that Minor on the road!
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
Fingolfin
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: No

Re: My 1956 Morris Minor 1000 Saloon - Update 07/11

Post by Fingolfin »

Hoho -- that's the bad part -- I'm enjoying the welding (because I did indeed end up doing the bodywork myself), but it's the grinding I can't stand! :lol: Nonetheless, I'm learning. I can only hope to become as good a grinder as our friend mr2daniel!
The way to a man's heart may be making food, but the way to my heart is buying me car parts!
Come read about my Minor at An American Moggie.

mr2daniel
Minor Friendly

Post by mr2daniel »

LOL :D
Well ,i Have worked 5 years on building up structures for coaches,did lots of welding and grinding but i am still learning every day.Cars are smaller and the plates are much thinner, that makes it a bit dificult.
Thx guys

mr2daniel
Minor Friendly

Re: My 1956 Morris Minor 1000 Saloon - Update 01/12

Post by mr2daniel »

Updating 2011
Happy New Year :D[frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame]Good that i still have a place to keep my stuff,There are parts everywhere arround the workshop.[frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame]
I had the chance to buy a sandblasting in second hand,It makes the job a bit easyer.
[frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame]The floor panel wasn t the easy job,[frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame]

DaisyMayFozz
Minor Fan

Post by DaisyMayFozz »

Happy new year to you too.

Looks good! coming along nicely!

Like the way that you have braced the whole car up.

Little Blue

Post by Little Blue »

How is your car going? I know it's been a while since you last posted, but I've enjoyed reading your thread! It's very inspirational... I am also restoring my Morry and am learning heaps.