Nearly on the road!

Let us all know what you are up to with your current restoration project. Get that Minor on the road!
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
Eternal0snow92
MMOC Member: No

Nearly on the road!

Post by Eternal0snow92 »

So Since August 2016, I've been restoring my baby. To give you a reminder of what she looked like.[frame]Image[/frame]

My dad found her in a ship container, she had only had two owners in her lifetime. I instantly felt sorry for her since she was a beautiful car of her time and had a sad look on her face. Her previous owner was in the process of restoring but didn't have the financial or the support of her family. After much persuasion having already four new tires, new seats. I managed to get her for £800. She still ran, despite being stood still.

When we finally got her home. We had transferred the drum breaks to disc. As she will be used as an everyday car. I tried to give her justice with all the originality cosmetic side of things and original engine parts. Replaced the carpets, now the only thing is replacing the Drivers seat belt and putting the seat's back and she'd be MOT Ready. I've waited so long to drive her, every time I sit in the seats. Debating whether or not to sell her. I instantly fell in love with her again. I love opening the car door, smelling morris Minor Smell. Hearing the engine run.

She really is my pride and joy.[frame]Image[/frame]
amgrave
Minor Addict
MMOC Member: No

Re: Nearly on the road!

Post by amgrave »

Looking good. Are you a time traveller, restoring it since Aug 2016 :wink: :lol: :lol: