SOLD SOLD 1956 4-Door Series II in Sage Green. £3000 Ovno.

You can use this area to advertise a Morris Minor.
Admin
Webmaster
Webmaster
MMOC Member: Yes

SOLD SOLD 1956 4-Door Series II in Sage Green. £3000 Ovno.

Postby Admin » Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:12 pm

I'm selling my split-screen Minor. It has had a lot of work done and money spent on it. I have receipts of over £3000 for spares alone. It was recently resprayed. The engine and gearbox are both good. New sills and boxing panels have been fitted. New fibreglass wings fitted to the front. Four new tyres and tubes. New suspension bushes fitted front and rear. Converted to alternator (negative earth). Driver's door hinge pins replaced with oversized ones. Other new items include:- wiring loom,all brake pipes and cylinders, tie bars, carpets, radiator core and all of the external chromework, except rear door handles and boot handle as they are unavailable.
The seats are in excellent condition, as is the banjo steering wheel. The car looks great and drives very well.
The reason for the low price is that the front wings don't fit very well. (The front inner wings were repaired before I bought the car and when I fitted the new wings after the respray they didn't fit correctly).The rear of the front inner wings really need the repair panels fitting. These are easily obtainable from the usual suppliers. I still have the metal wings which are included in the sale. One of the rear wings is of the later type as well.
NOW SOLD
1.jpg
1.jpg (1.64 MiB) Viewed 247 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (1.51 MiB) Viewed 247 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 247 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 247 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 247 times
Mike Dean