Panda Restoration Project for Sale

For owners of Pandas and other ex-police minors
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
Cadwell
MMOC Member: No

Panda Restoration Project for Sale

Post by Cadwell »

My appologies to MMOC members for my revious poor attempt at offering this car for sale. I now have more time and pictures to make a better presentation. I have owned this vehicle for 7 years and it is now clear that I am in no position to restore it and it has to go.
It is looks sad but the floorand cgassis is in excellent condition as is the under bonnet and inner wings. It is clearly an unmolsted ex police car in need of a relatively easy restoration. It as the zipped headliner, alternator with the coil and washer bottle mounted on the inner win. It ha some extra components in the fuse box area which look like a relay and posibly a polarity inverter (lLucas).
The car is located in Lincolnshire and I am open to offers. I relly would like to see it restored as a Panda car.[frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame]
Cadwell

Re: Panda Restoration Project for Sale **Now Sold **

Post by Cadwell »

Cadwell wrote:My appologies to MMOC members for my revious poor attempt at offering this car for sale. I now have more time and pictures to make a better presentation. I have owned this vehicle for 7 years and it is now clear that I am in no position to restore it and it has to go.
It is looks sad but the floorand cgassis is in excellent condition as is the under bonnet and inner wings. It is clearly an unmolsted ex police car in need of a relatively easy restoration. It as the zipped headliner, alternator with the coil and washer bottle mounted on the inner win. It ha some extra components in the fuse box area which look like a relay and posibly a polarity inverter (lLucas).
The car is located in Lincolnshire and I am open to offers. I relly would like to see it restored as a Panda car.[frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame]
Cadwell

Re: Panda Restoration Project for Sale **Now Sold **

Post by Cadwell »

Cadwell wrote:My appologies to MMOC members for my revious poor attempt at offering this car for sale. I now have more time and pictures to make a better presentation. I have owned this vehicle for 7 years and it is now clear that I am in no position to restore it and it has to go.
gunscrossed

Re: Panda Restoration Project for Sale

Post by gunscrossed »

You told me this was sold?
gunscrossed

Re: Panda Restoration Project for Sale

Post by gunscrossed »

Back up with a different seller I think,
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1968-MORRIS-M ... 3cfc00c6c6
cplnobbie