Original Vehicle Doc Reg - Traveller 1963

Questions about History or requests for information (does anyone know where my car is now?) can go here.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
jojot197
MMOC Member: No

Original Vehicle Doc Reg - Traveller 1963

Post by jojot197 »

I have an original vehicle registration document from 1963 for a Morris Traveller (original registration mark 9572 LG)
also have a tax disk for 1973 for the same vehicle and one fore 1974 for a morris with registration mark 5626 TE

All items are up for sale if anyone is interested in buying them. not going to bother with the ebay type of site etc. simple £25 per tax disk and £50 for log book. If you are interested in all three - make me an offer.

if you are interested call me on 07967807374. I am located near to South Manchester/Altricham/Warrington if you want to collect in person. Delivery is no extra charge using standard post or add the amount for recorded delivery if that is your preference.

thanks

Jojo
jojot197

Re: Original Vehicle Doc Reg - Traveller 1963

Post by jojot197 »

I would like to add that this RF60 document that I have is stamped with the word CANCELLED.
I am not a dealer or collector, I have zero knowledge of cars or tax discs etc. Simply listed these items on here because they came into my possesion and rather than throwing them in the bin a friend of mine suggested I offer them to relevant potential interested parties, such as yourselves.

If (as I have received a pm informing me), I am actually commiting some kind of offence then please do not respond to buy, but if you could take the time to inform me of my error I would genuinely appreciate it.

Jojo x
bmcecosse
Minor Maniac

Post by bmcecosse »

Can't see any 'crime' -since you are clearly offering these as interesting relics....but the asking prices are ridiculous!
ImageImage
jojot197

Post by jojot197 »

Thankyou for your response. :)

As for the asking prices - you gotta start somewhere right? one can always come down in price but rarely can go up lol.

Any sensible offers will probably be accepted ;)
simmitc
MMOC Member: Yes

Post by simmitc »

The last few documents of this type that have been offered have been free of charge, the finder just glad that they went to a good home.