Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
spike_esq
Minor Friendly
MMOC Member: Yes

How to attach photo to PM

Post by spike_esq »

Hi LouiseM,
Please are you able to provide instructions on how to post a photo onto a PM through the message board. Look forward to your reply.
If there's something on this subject existing on the message board can you please point me in the right direction. Many thanks. Regards....spike
les
Minor Maniac

Re: How to attach photo to PM

Post by les »

I once wanted to do this but couldn't, righty or wrongly concluding the facility wasn't an option. Louise hasn't posted since June last year.

philthehill
Minor Maniac

Post by philthehill »

This question has been asked several times with no result forthcoming.
Whilst there may be a way to do it I have never found it so therefore I have never been able to attach a photo to a PM but a link can be attached.
If I need to transmit a photo I do it as an attachment to an 'e' mail.
Phil

spike_esq
Minor Friendly

Post by spike_esq »

Hello, Please can we have an update on this post. This was first raised by myself some 18 months ago now. If we are indeed over this hurdle please post how this is achieved. Many thanks. Regards, Spike.
simmitc

Post by simmitc »

In most versions of the board software, there is a simple setting to allow photos in PMs. I don;t know exactly which version we have, and so I have asked Mike to look at this thread. Of course, it may be a policy decision to prohibit photos.

One of the MMOC surveys is supposed to ask about the website, so make sure that you provide feedback via that as to what features you want to see.
Admin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Admin »

There is no facility for adding images to a PM at this time. Hope that helps
Mike Dean
MMOC Webmaster
Admin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Admin »

simmitc wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:53 pm One of the MMOC surveys is supposed to ask about the website, so make sure that you provide feedback via that as to what features you want to see.
Just a reminder Simon, that the club survey is only available for MMOC members to complete, and that does not necessarily equate to members of the message board :lol:
Mike Dean
MMOC Webmaster
simmitc

Post by simmitc »

Just trying to generate interest in the club and the survey :lol: It's worth remembering that this facility is provided by the MMOC, so if people are finding the board useful then they should consider joining and supporting the club; and thus have a voice in what servikces are offered. Apart from anything else, there are some great peopolke to meet, support from local brances, an excellent magazine, and numerous events to attend. OK, commercial over. 8)