WANTED - 1949 MM Quarterlight Rubbers

for those with Series MM sidevalve cars produced between September 1948 and February 1953
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
spike_esq
Minor Friendly
MMOC Member: Yes

WANTED - 1949 MM Quarterlight Rubbers

Post by spike_esq »

Greetings readers. I just have to try this WANTED once again. I have finally reached the stage where the window frame complete with quarter lights can be installed. However I do not have the quarter light rubbers. CAN YOU HELP?? Please take another look at those boxes of spares lurking in the corner of the garage. Many thanks and welcome any feedback. Cheers.
Regards,
Harry.
RobThomas
Minor Legend

Re: WANTED - 1949 MM Quarterlight Rubbers

Post by RobThomas »

You know what happened to the last surviving pair, don't you? Chances of finding any more are soooooo tiny. Might be a case of waiting for Frank to get them reproduced.
Cardiff, UK
spike_esq
Minor Friendly

Post by spike_esq »

Hi Rob, Thanks for the reply and note your comments. Yes, I know the story about the last remaining pair but you never know in this business. I just thought it was worth another call to the membership. It might just spark someones memory. We welcome any comments here. I have been in touch with Frank who is discussing the situation with the MMOC General Committee. My problem is I need them now. Let's see what comes up. Any feedback greatly appreciated. Cheers.
Hopeful.....h :D
RobThomas
Minor Legend

Post by RobThomas »

Maybe a later one and some Sugru stuff? I've never tried it but am told it is quite good.
Cardiff, UK
les
Minor Maniac

Post by les »

https://coh-baines.co.uk/product-catego ... ar/morris/
Have a look through this site, or give them a call.