Trafalgar blue Minor spotted Southend area

Questions about History or requests for information (does anyone know where my car is now?) can go here.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
dp
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: No

Trafalgar blue Minor spotted Southend area

Post by dp »

Is that anyone here on here, it was parked very near where mine lives and is also an F reg.
Richard H
Minor Friendly

Re: Trafalgar blue Minor spotted Southend area

Post by Richard H »

Lady owner uses it daily.

There's also an Almond Green traveller with something like 300,000 miles in Denton Avenue and a OEW traveller and Almond Green saloon parked outside the same house in Alexandra Street, plus many others :)
Last edited by bpr81a on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: address of owner removed for security reasons.
dp
Minor Legend

Post by dp »

I've seen a green Traveller around, I think I know someone who knows the owner. Also there's Guy Carters cream double glazing liveried van. Oh, on reflection could you edit your post and remove the rego and street names please? Owners might not appreciate the info out in the public domain. Used to be an almond green saloon in Old Leigh for years, might be the same one. Must get out into the garage and do some work, get mine back out there. :).

My wife also spotted a broken down Minor something in summer and summoned me over the phone to help but it had gone by the time I turned up.
bpr81a
Minor Legend

Post by bpr81a »

dp wrote:could you edit your post and remove the rego and street names please? Owners might not appreciate the info out in the public domain.

Done

Jon Rocke