Discuss Electrical problems here.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
mike.perry
Series MM Registrar
MMOC Member: No

Courtesy

Post by mike.perry »

There is a certain person who is asking a lot of questions on this site. Whilst we willingly answer to the best of our ability it would be good manners if that person were to aknowledge the replies with the occasional thanks
[sig]3580[/sig]
The vast minority
Minor Fan

Re: Courtesy

Post by The vast minority »

I'm glad you make this observation,
I've deleted replies of my own for exactly this reason after they went ignored for days whilst the poster continued posting.

Al
mike.perry
Series MM Registrar

Post by mike.perry »

Some replies require a simple one word answer whilst others can require thumbing through reference books, going outside to the car to check some details or taking photos, all of which takes time which is given for free
[sig]3580[/sig]
bmcecosse
Minor Maniac

Post by bmcecosse »

I actually think some folks believe the forum is a 'service' provided by the MMOC as part of the subscription. I don't have any gripe with answering questions , and if I feel someone is taking the pi$$ - then I just put them on my 'naughty step' - which means i don't see their posts anymore....problem solved ! I honestly don't know who is being referred to here - nor do I want to know !!
ImageImage
les
Minor Maniac
MMOC Member: Yes

Post by les »

I do!----but I've always been curious! :D

mike.perry
Series MM Registrar

Post by mike.perry »

[quote="bmcecosse"]I actually think some folks believe the forum is a 'service' provided by the MMOC

I always thought that it was a service provided by yourself :)
[sig]3580[/sig]
SteveClem
Minor Legend

Post by SteveClem »

My old Gran always said good manners were the most important skill any one could have. I think we've all slipped a bit lately, but some folks have no manners.
mike.perry
Series MM Registrar

Post by mike.perry »

I think that the poster knows wo he is as he seems to have stopped posting - or all of his car problems have been sorted
[sig]3580[/sig]
les
Minor Maniac

Post by les »

The mystery man!

MoggyBlue
Minor Fan

Post by MoggyBlue »

Kind of intregged to know who it is now :lol: kinda guess it could be a fair few names though :-?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------1968 Morris Minor - 2 door - Smoke Grey - De luxe - called Norma
-1970 Morris traveller - trafalgar blue - De luxe - called Ona
The Scotmoose
Minor Friendly

Post by The Scotmoose »

I am commenting here just to bring this thread back into the fore, as it is important that the people who assist, are being recognised (manners cost nothing). I have asked some questions, been given good advise and would never consider not thanking whoever helped - If I have inadvertently missed anyone, please accept my apologies and my grateful thanks. It is just great to be able to ask and there is so much knowledge and expertise being freely given. I would just like to thank everyone on the forum for all the help you give to others. Well done to you all.