Discuss Bodywork problems here.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
Shane1964
Minor Friendly
MMOC Member: Yes

Door hinge pillar

Post by Shane1964 »

Hi everyone,is there anyone out there that could tell me where I can find both left and right side door hinge pillars for my 1964 morris minor traveller as I have looked everywhere and can't find any for sale. Thanks Shane
panky
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: No

Re: Door hinge pillar

Post by panky »

Hi Shane. I got mine from AME353 (Morris Minor Centre) on ebay a few years ago, I can't see them listed just now but it might be worth giving then a call.
Quendil
Minor Friendly

Post by Quendil »

I got the LH one earlier in the year but the RH ones seems scarce. I managed to get one from Leadbetters ( 01257 275314 ) not sure if they have any left
Shane1964
Minor Friendly

Post by Shane1964 »

Hi thanks for that information will give them a call to see when they might get them back in stock. Thanks Shane
Shane1964
Minor Friendly

Post by Shane1964 »

Hi all managed to get 2 door hinge pillars from ESM they look quality parts has anyone else used this company for parts.
ManyMinors
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: No

Post by ManyMinors »

Almost all of us I would think. I pretty sure that ESM are now the biggest Morris Minor parts supplier in the UK. I restored my car and purchased most of the repair panels from them. The panels were good quality and good value for money. Most fitted very well all things considered. I'd have no hesitation in recommending them.