Discuss anything Morris Minor related.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
Kevin
MMOC Member: No

Re: Ideas to attract new young blood into the MMOC

Post by Kevin »

new_adventures_of_arthur wrote:
Kevin wrote:Well I have taken the flood of points about Minor Matters on board and will be taking them to the next liason meeting.
As a matter of interest since I asked for comment's apart from moderator's only 4 members and 2 non members offered up ideas so most of the posters must be reasonably happy with Minor Matters as it stands, and no-one offered to do an article showing how they thought it should be done.
I can see your point, but I wouldnt make this assumption. Just because someone doesnt offer suggestions, it doesnt mean they're happy. I think that people SHOULD offer suggestions, but many people wont - which is part of the problem.
No assumptions made, but if people won't offer opinions we can't second guess their thoughts either so its a bit of a no win situation.
Cheers

Kevin
Lovejoy 1968 Smoke Grey Traveller (gone to a new home after13 years)

Herts Branch Member
Moderator MMOC 44706
rsawatson
Minor Fan
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: Ideas to attract new young blood into the MMOC

Post by rsawatson »

I am a younger member/owner - 19 years old!

My Morris is renowned amongst uni, work and school (where I'm on practice); and I know I'm not the only one... so sorry but I don't know what the whole issue is! (And what's this about it being a 'Miss Marple' car? Everyone thinks it's uber cool!)
Ryan Watson