Discuss anything Morris Minor related.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
joannebinney
Minor Friendly
MMOC Member: No

Cleckheaton Branch ?

Post by joannebinney »

Hi have been on the site for a few months nowand have finally joined the owners club offically, i live in Cleckheaton so have a local branch , i would like to go along to some of the meetings . Could some kind person explain to me what goes on ?? As people will know from some of my idiotic questions :oops: i am a complete beginner and don't want to look like a fool lol
[sig]9890[/sig]
overider
Minor Fan
MMOC Member: Yes

Post by overider »

Hi Joanne, I’m a member of the West Yorkshire branch (Cleckheaton) we are quite a fun club we have regular runes out in our moggys, to different venues or just a fun run. We have a good range of ages and we have a good laugh. Our next meeting is the last Wednesday of the month and the theme is Halloween, Fancy dress is optional.
We have a different theme every month to keep people interested. Just come along and see if you like it. If ya don’t you have lost nowt. We meet about 8ish. Hope to see you there. If ya shy, ask for me if you want and I will introduce you to every one.
Cheers Andy. :D
HAVE IT! LOVE IT! DRIVE IT!
joannebinney
Minor Friendly

Post by joannebinney »

Thanks Andy i will try to get down for this months , i finish work at 8 so i'll get there as soon as i can ,looking forward to meeting you all . I'll bring POB along too lol
Joanne :D
[sig]9890[/sig]
04jhowarth
Minor Friendly

Re: Cleckheaton Branch ?

Post by 04jhowarth »

Hi! I'm from Batley and I drive a white Morris Minor. Joanne, I think I might have seen you around a few times! Once driving through Birstall and once at J27 retail park :)

I'd really like to meet up with the branch at some point. Is there one in December?

Thanks, James.
ZetecVan 2.0
Minor Friendly

Post by ZetecVan 2.0 »

Hi

My and a few friends have a regular meet nr J27 on the way to Morley. On the first Sunday of the month we have a 'Breakfast Club' at The Tuck Inn on Bruntcliffe Avenue. It's mainly classic Fords, but recently we've had Porsches and Triumph Heralds. It's still small. But you get free cups of tea!
overider
Minor Fan
MMOC Member: Yes

Post by overider »

Try the new Leeds branch http://www.leedsmmoc.co.uk :D. Jo did and is now a member :D
HAVE IT! LOVE IT! DRIVE IT!
simona1
Minor Fan
Location: Chairman West Yorkshire MMOC, Ossett, Wakefield, West Yorkshire

Post by simona1 »

Hi James, If you live in Batley, the West Yorkshire branch meet at Cleckheaton on the last Wednesday of every month and is your nearest branch do come along and ask for Simon, I'm the club chairman and you will be made very welcome, look forward to seeing you. Simon.