Spotted in Seaford today with an MMOC sticker in the back window

:)[frame]Image[/frame]

Mr_Moggie
Minor Friendly
MMOC Member: No

Re: Spotted today.

Post by Mr_Moggie »

Hello :) ,

I haven't spotted it today, but every so often I, or me and my parents while we're driving around, see a Smoke Blue Morris Minor Split Screen, and bearing in mind we live in Leighton Buzzard I feel like that love of Classic British Cars is still around today :lol: .

pfgiz
Minor Addict

Post by pfgiz »

Was followed from Shrewsbury to Ellesmere by a nice grey, probably Clarendon, saloon. It was an early 1000, clap hand wipers and small sidelights. Kept up with the Spitfire nicely, even around the tight corners. I waved when I saw it then realised that after 4 days of driving the traveler around Scotland I was in my Triumph....

I'm glad I'm not the only one who checks this thread to see if I've been spotted, I've been seen in my saloon my never in the traveler.....
Peter Gisby.

nigelr2000
Minor Addict

Post by nigelr2000 »

Spotted in the car park of the Bluebell pub in North Walsham, PTM***J old english white saloon.

Also on the ring road today in Norwich a black traveller, with a bloke smoking a pipe in it, turning right into fiddlewood road and at the boundary junction a white convertable NAH**** beeped and waved to both but only the white convertable waved back.

I intend to live forever.....so far so good

The other place to be :- http://mog.myfreeforum.org/index.php
Sidney'61
Minor Legend

Post by Sidney'61 »

How do you manage to spot so many Nigel? You seem to see them every day! Over a year and a half of driving my minor regularly I can only recall passing/waving to 7 other minors when not going to a specific classic event, I don't know how you find them! :o
Andy W____________1961 2-door 948cc (Sidney)_____________1963 2-door 1275cc (Emily)_______

nigelr2000
Minor Addict

Post by nigelr2000 »

Perhaps you should move to Norfolk the county appears to be full of em :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dryad
Minor Addict

Post by Dryad »

Sidney'61 wrote:How do you manage to spot so many Nigel? You seem to see them every day!
Yep, and Nigel and I still haven't spotted each other! Norfolk is littered with Minors. :D

Dryad
Minor Addict

Post by Dryad »

This morning I saw a dark blue Minor van heading north on the A140 (Scole bypass) today - couldn't see the number plate. Then I saw a dark blue H reg Traveller this evening, also on the A140 near Long Stratton, but heading south!

digger64
Minor Friendly

Post by digger64 »

er, doesn't anyone in norfolk use the A47 from norwich to dereham???? i must go up and down this road at least three times a week and i still haven't been spotted!!!! plus in and out of the city... I am waiting to be found!!!

green four door by the way! :D :D
Dryad
Minor Addict

Post by Dryad »

I don't often use the A47, mainly the A140 and the A11. I'm still waiting to be spotted as well. I drive to work every day of the week in my Minor, and then often go out in it at weekends. I usually cover about 150 - 200 miles a week and STILL haven't been spotted! :roll:

digger64
Minor Friendly

Post by digger64 »

sad isn't it? i actually get quite excited when i go to click on this post, wondering if i've been spotted... but oh, the disapointment!!!

i'm sometimes on the a140 a11, although not in morrie, if i spot you Dryad i'll give you a wave and a mention!!! :wink:
Dryad
Minor Addict

Post by Dryad »

digger64 wrote:i'm sometimes on the a140 a11, although not in morrie, if i spot you Dryad i'll give you a wave and a mention!!! :wink:
Excellent - thanks! :D The lack of spottings of regulars on this site just shows that we on the MMOC forum are just a tiny minority of the UK's Minor owners.

santadawes
Minor Addict

Post by santadawes »

I am not sure if it was a blue or green (bad street lighting) saloon. Reg. PAD ???? travelling along the A48 leaving Cardiff last night Nov. 10th.

Dryad
Minor Addict

Post by Dryad »

Saw a F reg Minor van in Soham, Cambs today. It was parked on a driveway next to a Wolseley 1500. Very nice they were too! :D

nigelr2000
Minor Addict

Post by nigelr2000 »

Green 2 Door ALY 361 B spotted on the A149 between Caister roundabout and followed it into Yarmouth till it turned off on a mini roundabout in Northgate street. No waves as we was in Er indoorses Mazda :cry:

nigelr2000
Minor Addict

Post by nigelr2000 »

White 2 door in wedding regalia THV 418 spotted driving through Cromer this morning then 10 minutes later saw a white convertable MWB 221 H driving through Trimingham on the coast road.

Dryad
Minor Addict

Post by Dryad »

Saw a red saloon with no hubcaps driving into the city on Hall Road, Norwich today. I was in the Co-op carpark in my Minor but I don't think I was spotted.

limegreen
Minor Fan

Post by limegreen »

I'll be on the M4 westbound late this evening <:
d_harris
Minor Legend

Post by d_harris »

CLE668B OEW trav with BIG reversing lights in the rear wood (tried to take a pic, but too dark for cameraphone)

Spotted on Palace Place, Brighton (next to the Pavillion) at approx 8.05pm yesterday.

arttidesco

Post by arttidesco »

[frame]Image[/frame]

First time out of the house in nearly a week thanks to the dreaded flu, first up was this aubergine (?) 69/70 1000 with Liverpool plates,

[frame]Image[/frame]

then this '53 Minor 4 door with Gloucester plates

[frame]Image[/frame]

and finally this '64 Minor with Somerset plates, all seen within a one hour walk around Bristol.