ANU 387G - is she still alive?

Discuss anything Morris Minor related.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
steinway
MMOC Member: No

ANU 387G - is she still alive?

Post by steinway »

ANU 387G - my old Trafalgar blue traveller - does any member know of her whereabouts, or if indeed she still exists? My father owned her from 1976 until he gave her to me in 1986. I used her constantly until 1991. I couldn't afford to have her restored at that time - she needed a complete chassis up restoration - and my Dad had no storage, so with great regret she was sold. I have no idea who purchased her. Any information on her would be greatly appreciated. She is known to me as Bessie.

Jonathan
SteveU
Minor Friendly
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: ANU 387G - is she still alive?

Post by SteveU »

Hi Jonathan,
It appears that Bessie is alive and well!. According to the DVLA website she's MOT'd until next January and taxed until next May. Hopefully it could be a member, or someone a member knows who owns her and they might let you know how she's doing.
Steve.
steinway

Post by steinway »

Hello Steve,
many thanks for this good news. I hope one of your members may know of her current whereabouts.

Jonathan
steinway

Post by steinway »

I have found her! She is alive and well, apparently restored by Charles Ware - and now residing (re registered) in the Australian sun! There is a post on the Morris Minor centre Facebook page with a message and photo from her new owner. Delighted to see her again!!