Discuss anything Morris Minor related.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
lisadavee
Minor Friendly
MMOC Member: No

Hello everyone

Post by lisadavee »

Just thought id say hello to all the morris owners im a new member just got all my membership pack through . We are proud owners of a morris minor 1000 which we are currently restoring , its taken abit of a step back at the moment as i was made redundant on Wednesday lol but i have mogwi to tinker with in my spare time lol .
greendefender123
Minor Addict

Re: Hello everyone

Post by greendefender123 »

Welcome sorry about your redundancy. My moggies also a restoration project. Have you got any pictures?

Steven
lisadavee
Minor Friendly

Post by lisadavee »

[frame]Image[/frame]
lisadavee
Minor Friendly

Post by lisadavee »

As she is now .
SteveClem
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: Yes

Post by SteveClem »

Looks good, how is she underneath?
Don't get too down about the redundancy. Done all that,just see it as an opportunity.
greendefender123
Minor Addict

Post by greendefender123 »

Looking good. What plans do you have for it yet?
dalebrignall
Minor Legend

Post by dalebrignall »

looks good
[sig]5641[/sig]
lisadavee
Minor Friendly

Post by lisadavee »

SteveClem wrote:Looks good, how is she underneath?
Don't get too down about the redundancy. Done all that,just see it as an opportunity.
Thanks steve , and mogwi is solid underneath all new floorpans . shes having a respray luckily my other half is a sprayer lol . doing custom paint job but keeping her original :)
palacebear
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: Yes

Post by palacebear »

lisadavee wrote:Just thought id say hello to all the morris owners im a new member just got all my membership pack through . We are proud owners of a morris minor 1000 which we are currently restoring , its taken abit of a step back at the moment as i was made redundant on Wednesday lol but i have mogwi to tinker with in my spare time lol .
Welcome from one newbie to another! Joined the club 2 weeks ago and circumstances are 'same-but-different' as I'm in the process of being 'medically retired' which is taking some dealing with! Enjoy getting your hands oily when you can!!!
1956 4-door called Max
olderisbetter
Minor Addict

Post by olderisbetter »

Great looking car and wide looking wheels, sadly redundancy is life these days take it as a break and do all those things that just take time and not money that you can never do when working, and its always usefull being married to a sprayer.

lisadavee
Minor Friendly

Post by lisadavee »

palacebear wrote:
lisadavee wrote:Just thought id say hello to all the morris owners im a new member just got all my membership pack through . We are proud owners of a morris minor 1000 which we are currently restoring , its taken abit of a step back at the moment as i was made redundant on Wednesday lol but i have mogwi to tinker with in my spare time lol .
Welcome from one newbie to another! Joined the club 2 weeks ago and circumstances are 'same-but-different' as I'm in the process of being 'medically retired' which is taking some dealing with! Enjoy getting your hands oily when you can!!!
This is her getting ready for a quick respray with bits of paint that we had available .
lisadavee
Minor Friendly

Post by lisadavee »

Before ....[frame]Image[/frame] After .....[frame]Image[/frame]