Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
tonicaek
Minor Friendly
MMOC Member: No

Wedding Car Hire in London

Post by tonicaek »

Hi there,

It's been a long time since I hallowed this messageboard, having sold my Moggie back in 2011, but my partner and I are due to be married in April, and we're on the hunt to find a Moggie to chauffeur us to our venue. We spent many a long summers day together, working away on my lovely ole' car, so it didn't feel right opting for anything else!

The venue is in Islington, and will take place on April 4th; it's a short journey (no more than 20 minutes) from our hotel in Soho to the venue, but needless to say it's proving difficult to find someone who can help! Ideally we'd like to hire a chauffeured car and are more than happy to cover any costs this entails along with the car hire period.

We do however have an additional guest: our dog. He's a very well behaved Mastiff mix who travels very well (in fact, you never know he's in the car) but we're aware this may be an issue when it comes to this kind of request.

If anyone could point us in the right direction we'd be very grateful of the help!

Many thanks,
Toni & Simon
mike1864
Minor Fan
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: Wedding Car Hire in London

Post by mike1864 »

PM sent
mike1864
Minor Fan
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: Wedding Car Hire in London

Post by mike1864 »

Hi Toni and Simon

I can't trace any reply to my PM. Can you PM me (or re-post) if you are still interested in this wedding hire.

Mike