Discuss anything Morris Minor related.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
les
Minor Maniac
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: ..and I thought all Morris Minor drivers were nice chaps

Post by les »

Yes being an authority on said ginger bush, and regarding the request of some reading matter, it would appear a copy of Gardeners World would have the desired effect. :-?

Blaketon
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: Yes

Post by Blaketon »

This was covered in the latest Minor Matters and Footman James, who I am sure would have more experience of insuring Minors, than anyone at Money Supermarket, have said that Minor owners are amongst the safest to insure.

This report is the work of some twonk, who thinks we should all drive milk floats (Who conveniently forgets the hidden environmental costs of electric vehicles). They are probably attempting to slur a harmless minority, in order to divert attention from their own short comings. I honestly think that many so called do gooders, who profess to drive hybrids or electric vehciles, in order to save the planet, are simply using it as an excuse to justify a new car and are as sincere, in their beliefs, as Tony Hancock was in this episode of Hancock's Half Hour - I think Clapham Common sums it up - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL8OOQDJ440 .
Attachments
Money Supermarket.jpg
Money Supermarket.jpg (39.62 KiB) Viewed 460 times
TDV102
Minor Addict
MMOC Member: No

Post by TDV102 »

Prius - 42-47 Mpg
My old morris - 50mpg on a longer run
Ah, progress...
Good home offered for custom splittie