Discuss anything Morris Minor related.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
mareksr
MMOC Member: Yes

Workshop/storage space wanted to rent in SE

Post by mareksr »

I have an unusual request.

In my retirement, I am looking to rent a workshop space or other suitable location (with power) to undertake the next phase of my rolling Minor restoration and where I can carry out the work in suitable and secure surroundings. I have several classics, two of which I have restored, and one which is yet to be started. I am based in the SE. It does not have to be a workshop now and it might be more than one space if that is all I can find. Ideally W or SW of London and within the M25 if possible.

My current storage and workspace (in Woking) is likely to disappear soon (development), and I need to find another location to complete the rolling restoration and then maintain my 4 door 1969 saloon, to locate all the garage tools and find space for my three other classics.

I would be happy to share this work/storage space with other club members locally either formally or occasionally but intend this to be a non-commercial use of what might be outbuilding space, an area in a larger building or a small unit on a commercial estate or any other site which might be available, appropriate and not extortionate. My ideal would be farm outbuilding space.

Such locations are rarely discoverable other than locally or by word of mouth and MMOC members may have some suggestions or introductions or might like to join in on such a scheme.

Any suggestions or questions? Mark (68413) mareksr@gmail.com