Hi Has anyone seen my old Traveller FPA 825B

Discuss anything Morris Minor related.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
dash60
MMOC Member: No

Hi Has anyone seen my old Traveller FPA 825B

Post by dash60 »

I sold to it a gentleman who I think lived in Bexhill on Sea in around 2013. Have seen on the Vehicle tax checker it is now on sorn. Having failed the mot .Also to note is has probably got a new owner has had a logbook change in Dec2020. Would be nice to know of its whereabouts and Possible buy back. Ps also still looking for RDE 597G maroon convertible Many thanks everyone.
MCYorks
Minor Fan
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: Hi Has anyone seen my old Traveller FPA 825B

Post by MCYorks »

dash60 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:58 pm I sold to it a gentleman who I think lived in Bexhill on Sea in around 2013. Have seen on the Vehicle tax checker it is now on sorn. Having failed the mot .Also to note is has probably got a new owner has had a logbook change in Dec2020.
Looks like FPA 825B failed the last MOT on 9 May 2017 due to several corrosion issues, among other things. As it wasn't retested there's no way to tell if the repairs were carried out to get it back on the road. Of course it's MOT exempt, so it could well have been repaired before being sold again. Personally I think the DVLA site should show you the date when SORN was initially declared, because it would make things much clearer. As it stands it could have been SORN for 1 week or 4 years, who knows :-?

If it has been SORN since failing the last MOT in 2017, then maybe the latest owner has bought it as a lockdown project :D
jagnut66
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: Hi Has anyone seen my old Traveller FPA 825B

Post by jagnut66 »

Would be nice to know of its whereabouts and Possible buy back. Ps also still looking for RDE 597G maroon convertible Many thanks everyone.
Hi,
Still on the database as a Maroon Morris Minor, however the Tax was last due in May 2011, so..................
Best wishes,
Mike.
1954 Series 2: 4 door: "Sally" -- Back on the ground with (slave) wheels and waiting to be resprayed......
1970 Triumph Herald 1200: "Hetty" -- Driven back from Llangollen in Wales (twice.....)