Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
Admin
Webmaster
Webmaster
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: 25th September spares day

Post by Admin »

jagnut66 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:09 pm I think Mike and Simon are doing their best, I personally believe that those attending the next AGM need to throw this gauntlet at the MMOC committee and thus force them to act.
Having read through this and other posts on the subject in the past, where I have expressed similar views to those voiced by others here, I have come to the conclusion that Mike is right and that posting on here about this sites 'issues' is now just taking us around in circles. It needs to be thrown into tha lap of 'the management' in the strongest terms that are politely possible.

Although one should be cautious about enumerating fowls prior to birth, I do feel at least vaguely confident that we are approaching the home straight on this issue and that it will be over prior to the AGM.
jagnut66 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:09 pmNow back to the spares day :D
What are you bringing with you?
All sorts, two sets of wheels, hubcaps, a headlight bowl, front drums (Minor 1000) with pipes and shoes / cylinders / wheel bearings, 948 flywheels, 1 x 948 clutch, Minor 1000 exhaust manifolds, a 1275 manifold (ex-Marina), the exhaust side of a Series 2 manifold, Minor 1000 screen rubbers (NOS), early (speedo in front of driver) series 2 speedo cable, some other chrome bits, Minor 1000 rear light lenses, and loads of other stuff packed in bags and boxes that I will only remember on the day when it sees 'the light of day' again! :D
Come along and help yourselves, it's all FREE to Morris Minor owners in need.
The sign will say it all: Garage Clearance.
It's amazing how much you accumilate and duplicate or triplicate etc. etc........
So a clearout of certain items was long overdue (I will still have two spare sets of wheels for example).
I just need you all to pray that my poor heavily laden Traveller makes it, I don't she's bourne such a load in a long time......
Best wishes,
Mike.
Saw you at the weekend but was chasing after Waffles who was practicing her Traveller window elbow technique and being dognapped :lol:
trav pose waffles.jpg
trav pose waffles.jpg (58.02 KiB) Viewed 358 times
Mike Dean
MMOC Webmaster