Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
jagnut66
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: Yes

MM / early series 2 road wheels x 2

Post by jagnut66 »

Hi,
Hopefully by next year relative normal will have returned and we will be able to hold our national again.
So with that in mind I thought I would make people aware of a couple of early wheels that I have and will be willing to let go (free of course) to a Morris Minor owner in need.
These have been stripped, cleaned and zinc plated, so are rust free and ready for painting.
Please, no traders here, I know these may have a value but I would like them to go to an enthusiast who needs them for their restoration / project or simply to replace later wheels they thought they were stuck with.
Note: These are the ones with the different early PCD, so they will not fit later Minors.

These were promised to David McCullough but, despite messaging him, I haven't heard from him in a while, so I have decided to put them back into the public arena.
That said, if anyone who knows David reads this (or David himself of course) and knows how to contact him I will still offer him first refusal.

The reason for mentioning the national is that I will be taking these with me if anyone is interested.
Best wishes,
Mike.
Morris Minor MM wheels.JPG
Morris Minor MM wheels.JPG (1.16 MiB) Viewed 1619 times
Morris Minor MM or early Series 2 wheels.JPG
Morris Minor MM or early Series 2 wheels.JPG (1006.41 KiB) Viewed 1619 times
1954 Series 2: 4 door: "Sally" -- Back on the ground with (slave) wheels and waiting to be resprayed......
1970 Triumph Herald 1200: "Hetty" -- Driven back from Llangollen in Wales (twice.....)