WMR 394 Grey Traveller

Questions about History or requests for information (does anyone know where my car is now?) can go here.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
benw
Minor Friendly
MMOC Member: No

WMR 394 Grey Traveller

Post by benw »

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone knows the wherabouts of a grey Traveller that lived round the corner from me when I was growing up, in Poole, Dorset?

Its registration was WMR 394 and it was a series 3 Minor (trafficators, gold face speedo etc.) in grey with dark red leather seats. It was a bit rough when I last saw it, with mushrooms growing on the wood, flat tyres and a dented front panel, even though it was parked on the road!

It didn't actually belong to me, but when I was a kid I started saving up to buy it one day! Alas, like many great plans this never happened and the car eventually disappeared in 2001 or about then. Bit of a long shot, but I'd love to know if it survives, or if anyone remembers it?

Ben
[sig]1740[/sig]
8009STEVE
Minor Legend

Post by 8009STEVE »

WMR 394 is not on the dvla computer
WPR678B
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: Yes

Post by WPR678B »

WMR 394 is currently on a black BMW 316i so tracing the car will be hard now the plate has been transferred :( :(

benw
Minor Friendly

Post by benw »

Oh, that is sad news for the kid inside me. Poor old Traveller - it's probably long dead now
[sig]1740[/sig]